Start a new topic

AD-ID Billing Policies and Procedures

Q: What information is needed for the CS Team to create a new billing account?

A: The CS Team will need the following information:

• Billing Contact Name:
  • Billing Company Name:
  • Address:
  • City:
  • State:
  • Zip Code:
  • Direct Phone:
  • Billing Email Address:

* If there are additional people/departments that need to be sent invoices and/or statements, please provide the email addresses to the CS team and they can be added to the billing account.

Q: What if the advertiser is covering the cost of code creations?

A: AD-ID requires that the agency or third party provide written confirmation from the advertiser that they (advertiser) are to be billed directly, along with the billing contact information.  (See above). Written permission can be in the form of an email from the advertiser to cs@ad-id.org.

When AD-ID has a specific instruction from an advertiser, the CS Team will reach out to the contact for permission to add the agency or third party group to the advertiser billing account.

* Screenshots of messages in Slack, Teams, and other forms of chat applications will not be accepted as a form of permission.

Q: What if a third party is creating codes for an agency and states that the agency should be billed directly for the cost of code creations?

A: The third party will need to provide written confirmation from the agency that they are to be billed directly, along with the billing contact information.  (See above). 

Written permission can be in the form of an email from the agency to cs@ad-id.org confirming that the billing for codes created by a third party should go to them (agency). 

Q: Who do I contact if I have questions about my invoices, POs and statements?

A: You can contact Accounting at accounting@ad-id.org for any billing related questions or concerns.

Q: Who do I contact to update the information on my billing account? (i.e. contact, change of address, etc.)

A: You can contact cs@ad-id.org with the information that needs to be updated and the CS Team will update the billing information.

Q: What does it cost to register a creative/create an AD-ID code?

A: There is no charge to create a group, account, or prefix. AD-ID creative registrations cost $45 for all media types.  Qualified Non-Profit organizations with 501(c)(3) status can register their creative at no charge.

Q: What is a qualified Non-profit organization? What is 501(c)(3)?

A: All companies recognized by the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as a 501(c)(3) charity are  qualified Non-profit organizations that can create all registrations free of charge. To request this, you will need to email cs@ad-id.org  a copy of the charity’s IRS determination letter along with a finished 501(c)(3) form supplied by the Client Success team. 

501(c)(3) accounts will be in the legal name of the non-profit and the billing contact information must match the submitted 501(c)(3) form. 

Q: What is the policy/procedure for billing outside the United States?

A: Accounts with a billing address outside of the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada are required to pay with a credit card at the time of purchase.

If you have any questions, please contact AD-ID accounting at accounting@ad-id.org.

Login to post a comment