Start a new topic

AD-ID 2023 Rate Changes

FAQs about AD-ID 2023 Rate Changes

Q: What is happening?

A: The former transactional rate card was discontinued as April 1, 2023. It has been replaced by an option of either an annual subscription or a per code transactional rate.  With the adoption of the new pricing structure, the former rate card, including the $25,000 max per year is no longer available.

The new transactional rate is $45.00 per code. If an advertiser is interested in an annual subscription, please contact our Client Success team, cs@ad-id.org.

Q: Will funding a transactional account change?

A: Not for accounts that will continue to register ads in small volume on a transactional or pay-as-you-go basis. They will continue to be funded as in the past either by Purchase Order or Credit Card.

Q: What if I have a credit balance in my existing account when I transfer to a subscription?

A: Your credit balance will be refunded and applied to your new subscription account.

Q: Will prefixes still be at no charge?

A: Yes, AD-ID will continue to setup prefixes at no charge.

Q: Is there any change for 501(c)(3) non-profits?

A: No, qualified non-profit organizations with 501(c)(3) designation will continue to register their ads at no charge.

Q: What types of subscriptions are available?

A: The subscriptions are annual and our based on the volume of ads per year.   For more specific information, please reach out to the Client Success team, cs@ad-id.org.

Q: How is the volume calculated?

A: Volume is based on the previous year’s ad registration levels. By request, the Client Success team can provide statistics for multiple years that can be used for this calculation. Email cs@ad-id.org if you anticipate a change in your needs and want to discuss options.

Q: What if I go over the package code limit or find I need more?

A: If you go over the number of codes in your subscription, any additional codes will be charged on a per code basis until your renewal date.  The per code cost will be included in your subscription agreement. You can upgrade your subscription anytime to take advantage of bigger discounts if you need significantly more codes. We would be happy to discuss this option if it occurs.

Q: Will there be a change to the number of codes I can void with credit?

A: With subscription accounts, there is no limit to the number of codes that can be voided. Voided codes do not count toward your ad registration totals. The current limit of 20 Voided codes with Credit per year will continue for all transactional accounts.

Q: Will I get credit for unused codes within a subscription?

A: The subscriptions are based on a package of codes. Unused codes do not carryover year by year, and there are no credits for unused codes.

Q: Are annual subscriptions automatically renewed?

A: Yes, the code creation count is reviewed at the end of a contracted term, and the agreement will be renewed automatically unless negotiated without the auto-renew option.

Q: As an agency, can we combine our client activity under an agency umbrella to qualify for volume discounts?

A: No, the subscription tiers are only offered for the advertiser. If you are an agency, than you can work with your advertiser or we are happy to work with them to determine if a subscription is appropriate.  

Q: Can the billing be spread out over the year, or does it need to be paid upfront?

A: Under select circumstances, the cadence of billing can be adjusted if needed. 

Q: Are the payment options the same as under the transactional system?

A: If the account remains on a transactional or pay-as-you-go basis, then you will continue to pay by Purchase Order (PO) or Credit Card using the funding screens in the system.

Subscription accounts are handled differently, and POs must be submitted to Accounting or Client Success to be processed with the subscription invoice. If you’d prefer to pay by Credit Card, please reach out to Accounting (accounting@ad-id.org) to arrange to pay by this method.

Q: What if I have a question that hasn't been answered here?

A: Contact the Client Success team at cs@ad-id.org.

Login to post a comment